About Motorola BQ50 Battery
- This Motorola BQ50 Battery is a rechargeable battery for Motorola Mobile Phone Battery.
- This Motorola BQ50 Battery pack will give you a maximum recording time.
- This Motorola BQ50 Battery can be used for the other Motorola models and battery part No.s.
- 100% QC. of EVERY Motorola BQ50 Battery.
- Li-ion and NiMH batteries are not interchangeable.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- High quality low price, High Capacity rechargable Motorola BQ50 Battery, All batteries are brand new, 100% compatible, 1 year Warranty!
- If you need a part for your model that is not listed above, please mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org, Our customer service professional may be able to find the product or information that you are looking for or help you refine your search.
Secure Shopping Guarantee
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result of shopping with us. You can be assured that the information you give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information of our customers with other parties.
Any item you purchased from us is guaranteed
We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.
About Motorola BQ50 Battery
- 100% Q.C. of every Motorola BQ50 Battery.
- Each Motorola BQ50 Battery is brand new, 1 Year Warranty!
Mobile Phone Battery Dangerous Usages: [Notice]
- New Motorola BQ50 Battery pack must be fully charged before use.
- Fully charge/discharge battery up to 4 cycles before achieving full capacity of a new Motorola BQ50 Battery.
- Run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
- Fully drain and fully recharged your battery pack every two to three weeks for Mobile Phone Battery conditions.
- Remove from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place if the battery will not be in use for a month or longer.
- Ensure maximum performance of the battery by optimizing the device's power management features. Refer to the manual for further instructions.
- Keep battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat. Do not incinerate. Exposure of battery to extreme heat may result in an explosion.
- Don't short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the battery.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
- Don't drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery pack as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- Don't expose the battery to moisture or rain.
- It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use.
- If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.